Saturday 5 May 2012

Day 27 to 33 – to Esquel


17 to 23 April    Kms travelled – 6,755


Some of the hardest and most painful travelling I´ve ever done is during this section of the trip.  Also some incredible sights, and great kindness (thanks Hugo and Maria). 

I´m itching to tell you all about it, but I guess we are all just going to have to wait a while longer. 

Needless to say I need your support, but so do the very many kids in each of the countries I´m visiting.  

Those of you who have kindly pledged to support Unicef, but have not yet had the chance to make a donation, might like to do so now.  Go on – give me a reason to keep going - I´m struggling!

You can now read about this section of the journey in Issue 13 of Adventure Bike Rider magazine.  See:  www.adventurebikerider.com  for information on how you can get your digital copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment